To upload a new CV to your profile using the TM app, you will first need to have your CV saved online somewhere (e.g. in Dropbox or Google Drive) or stored on your iCloud.
- Head to 'Profile' using the icons along the bottom of the screen.
- From your profile page, go to the settings cog in the top right corner, then 'Edit Profile'.
- Scroll down to the CV section and tap 'Upload a new CV'. (Note: if you are a basic member and already have 1 CV uploaded, you will need to first remove that CV before you can upload a new one.)
- Use the 'Browse' option to select the location that your CV is stored. You will be able to view files in locations such as iCloud Drive, Google Drive and Dropbox, provided that you have those apps installed on your device.
- Select your CV - the file must be saved as a .doc or .pdf file under 2MB
- After uploading, you will see the file listed under CV on the Edit Profile page. Tap the file to view it and double check it is the correct CV.
- Save your changes to Edit Profile using the pink 'Save Changes' button.