When posting a job, you have various options which will limit who can apply. Beneath the options for who you’d like to alert about the job, you can also select job titles which applicants will need to match for their application to even be processed. You also have the option to ask 3 yes or no questions, allowing you to easily sort through applicants who don’t match your criteria.
Articles in this section
- Is there a cost to advertise jobs on The Talent Manager?
- Can I post a job without being registered on a company account?
- Are there any ground rules for job postings?
- Where will applications be sent to?
- Can we direct candidates to apply via our website?
- Can we buy a pre-purchase a bulk of external job ad credits?
- How can I turn my search into a job posting?
- Can we set minimum requirements to limit unsuitable applications?