Getting Started with a Company Account
- How can we create a new Company Account?
- What is the difference between a Basic and a Pro Company account?
- What do we need to do if we have signed up for a Pro Community package?
- Can our company get a trial of TM Pro?
- Where can we add a logo & fill in our company profile?
- How can we add new company users on to the account?
Job Share Friendly Positions
Account & Settings
- Is there a limit to the Basic/Free Company account?
- Where can I find invoices for our company payments?
- Where can I find messages sent via our company's account?
- Can I connect my personal TM account with a new or existing company account?
- When creating a Company Account why do I also have a personal account?
- How do we post a job or edit an existing job ad?
- Is there a cost to advertise jobs on The Talent Manager?
- Can I post a job without being registered on a company account?
- Are there any ground rules for job postings?
- Where will applications be sent to?
- Can we direct candidates to apply via our website?
- Can I use the site to contact or reject applicants?
- Can I make a shortlist of applications?
- How can I see which applications have already been viewed?
- Where can I find messages that I have sent to candidates?
- Can I download all candidate CVs in one go?
- When someone applies for a job, are they also added to our network?
Messaging and Contacting Freelancers
- How can I use Instant Chat to message an 'online' freelancer
- How can I get in contact with a freelancer?
- Where can I find a freelancer's phone number?
- How can I see if a freelancer is online?
- Where can I find copies of an older chat thread?
- Can a freelancer see when I'm online and start a chat with me?
Searching the database
Using & Building Networks
- Can I shortlist / pin / highlight people within a list?
- Where can we view our companys full network?
- Where can we view our company lists?
- Where can we find people who've joined our network?
- Where can I add someone into a list?
- Where can I create a new list?